February 2, 2020

February 2020 News from Mama Love

Happy February
This weekend was Groundhog Day, also known as Imbolc or Candlemas. It's the time halfway between winter solstice and the spring equinox that in old times was thought to herald in Spring. Almond trees in Chico and other places in the world actually start to bloom at this time. But I think of it as the time when the seeds underground start to germinate. That's also a metaphor for germinating the seeds of your soul or of your heart that you want to see bloom later in the year. Other people talk of going within to look at and gestate what you wish to give birth to, and that's interesting to me because I've been experimenting with flower essences, Fig and Apple Blossom, that are definitely related to that! They're new to my shop this month and I wrote blog posts about my experiences with both.
New Products and Blog Posts
Going on a Spiritual Journey with Fig Flower Essence

Sometimes working with flower essences is not a nice neat process of choosing one based on symptoms you want to overcome, taking it a few weeks and you're cured! "Cured" isn't even the right word but if you wanted the symptoms gone and that's what happens, well, that's how it feels. But, really, I think that in most cases a more profound set of transformations transpires. You shift a way of thinking, gain a new perspective, feel inspired to do something different, or simply let go of how you've been handling your feelings. And sometimes . . . Read more
Apple Blossom Flower Essence for Optimism, Hope, New Beginnings
I've been doing a lot of flower essence experimentation lately. My experience with Apple Blossom has been so positive I couldn't wait to share it! Learn more . . .

No comments: