March 1, 2019

Mama Love Helps Combat Climate Change


Hello Everybody!

Mama Love is Combatting Climate Change!

As you may know, I have a new day job working for the Regenerative Agriculture Initiative at Chico State where I write about natural methods that combat climate change and address food scarcity. Regenerative methods avoid practices that lead to soil erosion and loss of soil fertility and replace them with those that support the soil biology, reduce the need for fertilizers and pesticides, and offer significantly improved crop yields. It also surprisingly improves the soil’s ability to store carbon that plants draw down from the atmosphere through photosynthesis. In other words, it actually helps reverse climate change!

What does this have to do with Mama Love? Everything! Did you know that all the flower essences I use are either ethically wildcrafted or are Biodynamically farmed? That was the first Regenerative farming practice! And now Etsy, where my online shop resides, has just announced that they are the FIRST global e-commerce company to completely offset carbon emissions from shipping. I’m so happy to hear it!

Learn more at the links below. Learn about new products by scrolling further.


























New on My Blog and in My Shop







All newsletter subscribers get 10% in my Etsy shop! Sign up at the top right of this page.

No comments: